Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tasteful musicians

Options
  • 18-04-2013 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Names Darren. I have really good songs. Not gonna put restricting or pretentious genres on my music but definite Blues rock, raunchy, cheeky, melodic , refreshing sound to some of the stuff. Would like to hear from keyboard/organ players,bass players, some guitarists, see fit to get in touch see what happens,any brass instrument players out there trumpet or sexy sax and any soulful female backing singers welcome(commitments?...meh kinda)
    Some of the songs consist of raunchy blues guitar, groovy bass lines and hookable lyrics and its all round expressive music with conviction and stories.
    If any are interested in ideas for the tracks i have some demos home recorded at good quality so email me at HEGO307@Hotmail.com to receive them. now **** off.

Darren.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,450 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Your details list your location as Ireland, but where exactly in Ireland are you based ?

Also, why not put the demo tracks up here and save people having to email you. You are obliged to give as much information as possible. Have a read of the charter here :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056520016

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DarrenHegarty

Sorry Rigsby I changed my details there and ill remember that information in the future i only joined boards last night so im still getting to grips yano appreciate the advice though.

Also how do i upload the tracks on here??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,450 ✭✭✭Rigsby

how do i upload the tracks on here??

Cant help you there, but I am sure someone will be along and will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭seanryan10

People usually post recordings to www.soundcloud.com and then post the links here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DarrenHegarty

bump

• Advertisement
Advertisement