Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fostering my 10mth puppy

• 18-04-2013 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I'm looking for information about fostering my puppy and any help/info would be greatly appreciated!

Unfortunately my circumstances have drastically changed and I wont be able to afford a house with a garden to accommodate my 10 month old weimarinar/ short haired pointer cross. He has a wonderful temperament and has become a great friend, I'd be gutted if I had to rehome him. I'm happy to pay for his upkeep (food, vet etc) and to commit to help with regular walking etc. if in the Dublin area, whatever is needed. Similarly, I'm happy to step back if, for example, a family wanted to trial run having a puppy.

In short, I'm looking for someone who can accommodate my pup for 3 - 12 months while I find a way to accommodate him myself!

I would be so grateful for any info/ help at all!!

Advertisement