Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

radio question

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Yes it will but its not set withing the pmr446 band and would require a licence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭Lacertus

so in other words it would not work with our radios that we use. like it would not talk or receive from pmr446.

pfffffffffffffft licence, thats what they said about my TV too lol

Lacertus wrote: »
    so in other words it would not work with our radios that we use. like it would not talk or receive from pmr446.

pfffffffffffffft licence, thats what they said about my TV too lol

It would work but you would need to tune it to a 446 band and then figure out the sub channels

****. and i take it thats gona be tricky to sort out

it wouldnt be too hard you can band scan or if you know for example channel one without sub channel is 446.00625

just time consuming to prgramme

• Advertisement

andy_g wrote: »
    it wouldnt be too hard you can band scan or if you know for example channel one without sub channel is 446.00625

just time consuming to prgramme

well thank you very much andy. u have regained some honor for yourself :P:P:P:P laterz my owl pal

Advertisement