Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Playoffs 2012/13

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

0-8 for Danny green

Edit: then he shoots a 3 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Why are they leaving the best player in the league wide open? We get it, he had a few bad shooting nights but he's heating up tonight so shut him down.

Miami deserve this!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

That was pretty boss by Leonard.

Miami deserve this!

Bit early to say that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

Why are they leaving the best player in the league wide open? We get it, he had a few bad shooting nights but he's heating up tonight so shut him down.

He is unstoppable going to the ring, so if Leonard pushes up he'll just blow right by. It's pick your poison atm as Lebron has his perimetre game going, but a 20 foot jump shot is better then a driving lay up.
    Diaw is just a baller. He isn't athletic, is close to being fat, but his skill level is crazy. He sees the floor like a point guard, that high low there with Duncan was beautiful basketball.

I hate Shane Battier

If chalmers flukey bank 3 is the deciding basket I think I'll puch a hole in the wall.

buyer95 wrote: »
    If chalmers flukey bank 3 is the deciding basket I think I'll puch a hole in the wall.

It will be something stupid like that. He took it with nearly 2 seconds left on the clock too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

This is exactly what we wanted. 1 point game going into the 4th. I had a power nap for 20mins at half time, wide awake now! LeBron has absolutely taken over. He really does step up when its an elimination game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

So hyped, lets go SPURS!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

****ing hell! As I said, Battier having his Mike Miller '12 game vs OKC tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭heartseeker

Parker and Dunkin both on the bench at the start of the 4th...it hasn't worked once the whole series!!!is the coach f##king crazy or what ??biggest 12 mins of the season and he's resting them.??

Put T-Mac in for the crack.

The People's Elbow from Wade there..

Missed most of the match, looks like the end is well set up. :)

Parker and Dunkin both on the bench at the start of the 4th...it hasn't worked once the whole series!!!is the coach f##king crazy or what ??biggest 12 mins of the season and he's resting them.??

"the coach" happens to be the best coach in the league. Timmy is 37 and Parker is playing with a strained hamstring, Pop knows what he's doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Just saw a photo on FB that a friend was tagged in, he's in Miami visiting other friends over there....he's at the game and the ticket only cost $400...absolutely nothing!!

Bosh has no points.. watch as he hits the game winning shot.

• Advertisement

headless pass from green

Spurs missing shots that they've been making all series, mainly those Parker lay ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Eric Spoelstra has such a punchable face

Spurs pressing the sef destruct button.

Unreal, turnovers for fun right now for Spurs

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Af FFS Manu

The Heat are taking and making huge shots right now, and the momentum is completely with them. Spurs need to change it up, put in Diaw to get Duncan going.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭BQQ

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    Bosh has no points.. watch as he hits the game winning shot.

He's having a shocker in every respect.

I'd be much happier with Anderson on the floor right now

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭heartseeker

The heat have this wrapped up ,coming good in all the right places at the right time.spurs look nervous and jaded!!!

• Advertisement

Fair play to Miami taking advantage of Spurs mess ups. Self destruct is exactly what's happening and Manu Ginobili has that button.

Advertisement