Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public transport from Huston station to harcourt

Options
  • 18-04-2013 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Can someone let me know the best way from hueston station to harcourt st using public transport.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

taxi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

145 will bring you to kildare street, not a long walk from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

MarkMc wrote: »
    145 will bring you to kildare street, not a long walk from there.

how long is the trip? Ive always wondered.
    Taxi has always been preferred for me tho, esp with bags or in the rain.
    Time would be an issue i assume, taxi takes only a few minutes if you catch the lights.
    Depending on the time of day the bus can get bogged in traffic.

If you have a smartphone there is an app called journey planner https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mdv.IrelandCompanion&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5tZHYuSXJlbGFuZENvbXBhbmlvbiJd

just type in your trip and it tells you the routes at that time, then you just pick the best for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Not sure how long it takes, somebody in work uses it a lot and says its quick enough.

Re: Journey planer, it can be accessed at www.a-b.ie as well

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

145 has bus lane virtually all the way down the quays so should be quick enough to kildare street or you could get off at stephens green east or lower leeson street for harcourt street.

• Advertisement
Advertisement