Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flowers for window boxes in Limerick?

• 18-04-2013 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Planning on re-planting my window boxes soon. Has anyone seen any nice bright flowers on sale around the place? I might hold off until the wind dies down a bit though . . . which will be soon I hope!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

I usually get my first lot of spring/summer bedding from B&Q. They have trollies full of polystyrene tray selections out front. I don't know how cheap they are compared to others. I haven't been over that way recently, so don't know what they have at the mo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Dealz have lovely big trays of purple flowers at the moment for €1.49. I got 2 last week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 588 ✭✭✭djsim101

Homebase are doing 3 sets of flowers for 11 euro (6 little trays in each set)
    Large selection also.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭violetanderson

I ended up getting gorgeous purple pansies in Homebase. Great value and they're filling out the window boxes nicely at this stage.

Advertisement