Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My Convict Conditioning

• 18-04-2013 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

I am going to begin my convict conditioning workout.
    This thread will be updated each time i progress to the next stage of the 10 step program.

-push ups
    -leg raises
    -pull ups
    -squats
    -bridges
    -handstand push ups

Advice and comments are welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Stage 1:
    Wall pushups 3x50
    Knee tucks 3x40
    Vertical pulls 3x40
    Shoulderstand squats 3x50
    Short bridges 3x50
    Wall headstand 2 minutes

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

doesnt the book say to hold off on most of the exercises until you reach stage 4 or 5 of pushups and some other one I can't remember atm?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 PCR

Good luck, I'll be following!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Stage 1 was easy for me. am going to move on to stage 2 today and see how it goes. Feels like my legs are going to find this alot harder than my upper body.
    Stage 2:
    Incline push ups 3x40
    Knee tucks 3x40
    Horizontal pulls 3x30
    Jackknife squats 3x40
    Straight bridges 3x40
    Crow stands 1min

I found these vid's good for technique - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abj2-rEknyg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

doesnt the book say to hold off on most of the exercises until you reach stage 4 or 5 of pushups and some other one I can't remember atm?

The bridges and headstands aren't recommended until later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭Thud

Should prob move this to the log section

Advertisement