Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotmail on Blackberry 9360

Options
  • 18-04-2013 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

I cant find a Blackberry thread so this is the best place I could put it :)

I have a Blackberry 9360 and have setup hotmail with with email reconcilation set to Delete on Mailbox * Handheld. Unfortunately this does not sync when I delete an email from my hotmail on ym pc or from the blackberry.

Has anyone comne across this issue before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

That's odd as it's working for me. So you went to options, email reconciliation and selected Mailbox & Handheld for "Delete on"?

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭goalie2

Yip indeed, I have my work email on it as well and it reconciles fine.

Remove the account from your BlackBerry and re add it. Let me know if that solves the problem.

I have removed the account and added it back on the BB but it made no difference.

There isn't two way sync such that when you delete on your pc it deletes on your BB but there should be a sync such that when you delete on your BB it deletes online. Are you using outlook on your PC or going through the browser to hotmail?

• Advertisement

Going through the browser to hotmail, sometime use outlook.com, maybe that doesnt help?

no once you're using the browser it is fine. Are you using BIS or BES (Corporate)?

BES I think, its corpoate based so hoping it is.

You'll have to ask your corporate IT person as they have a lot of control over what you can and cannot do so they may be restricting this.

Thanks, will do

• Advertisement
Advertisement