Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Delivery online shops

Options
  • 18-04-2013 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hey,

Any surf shops out there with free delivery in Ireland? or to Ireland.

I'm thinking one like chainreactioncycles.co.uk (for tri and bike gear) but would like to buy Irish if had the choice...

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭dermo909

I'm not sure you can get free delivery like you can from a warehouse style store. If its an expensive item(board/wetsuit) you might be able to haggle on the phone and work out a discount that effectively makes delivery free.

To be honest, I've found Irish surf shops to be just as cheap as the online places for most things. Obviously some boards and wetsuits will be more expensive but you cant haggle with a website like you can with a real person in a real surf shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭malibu4u

Pablo_ wrote: »
    Hey,

Any surf shops out there with free delivery in Ireland? or to Ireland.

I'm thinking one like chainreactioncycles.co.uk (for tri and bike gear) but would like to buy Irish if had the choice...

Cheers

I got my wetsuit from www.sunset.ie who are based in Sligo. They offer free delivery on orders over €80, and delivery was next day, very quick. Was the same or better price than any of the UK shops I checked with. Great for suit, boots etc.
    I do not know if I would get a surfboard online - a friend got one online from UK and it was dinged and he had a lot of trouble getting it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Fresh Cod

Bundoran surf co do it, have bought loads of gear off them on line, drop them a mail for anything ya need as don't think they have all stock on the web, quick turn around to.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭abbyw1989

Tramore Surf Shop are handy, plenty of things in stock and I've found delivery's always quick :)

Advertisement