Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Bows

• 18-04-2013 4:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

I know, I know, he's a dog not a child!! But I love putting bows in my malteses topknot. I have to tie his hair up anyway or he can't see so I always put a little bow in too, mainly because I think it's adorable :)

Anyway in the past year I've bought several bows from http://www.bowbizdogbows.com/
    I love their bows. They're made from a very stiff material and the bow stays in place and lasts well (except for when he leaves one behind, caught in a hedge or the like).

The only problem is they are expensive and shipping from canada is not cheap either. So I'm wondering if any fellow boardsies can recommend a site that sells good quality bows for less...of am I the only lunatic on here that does this?! For what it's worth I only use black, blue or red bows as he's a male ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

I think bows on dogs are adorable!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I think mollys.ie do bows

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

I think mollys.ie do bows

No, can't see any on their website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Magenta wrote: »
    I think bows on dogs are adorable!

Me too! And he doesn't mind them at all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I got a cute purple one with a diamante in Petstop in Blanch. My foster dogs hair has grown so much since i got her at xmas she actually needs this to keep the hair off her eyes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I'm pretty sure CCP Dogs and Christies Direct do them too. Think they're sold in packs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Groomer once out a bow in my dog's topknot. Took a picture for a joke, posted it on Facebook, and loads of my mates were outraged! :D Said he looked like a pansy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

A groomer near here sells them on a card of about 10 or so, not sure of price but you could ask any local groomers if they'd sell you on some of their stock in bulk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

a quick search on ebay.co.uk turned up over 4000 results :)

I think they are very cute.

Advertisement