Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VHI Kilkenny

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Meme34

@ Alwaysadub - think positive :) today is the last day for applications so fingers crossed we hear something next week about interviews!!

@alwaysadub - just curious as to whether you have heard from VHI? I haven't

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Meme34 wrote: »

Hiya,
    Yep they did get in touch with me about an interview, but I decided against it in the end. Its a bit too far away from me.
    Don't lose hope just yet though, could still be getting through the applications!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

Why not ring them and ask them what the situation is? If nothing else, you look really keen and that is always a positive.

They phoned yesterday - my interview is Thursday :) hopefully it will go well...fingers crossed!!

Thanks for the replies..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Schindlers Pissed

Well? How did it go for you?? :)

I'm really not sure..I feel like I answered everything the best I could but the ladies interviewing gave nothing away - guess I just have to wait & see..i wont know for 3/4 weeks!! Thanks for asking :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18 lampylady

Hello, can you give examples of the types of questions they asked you at interview? Thanks!

Hi Lampylady,

I can't remember the exact questions asked but be prepared to talk about Team work, Sales, Customer Service and Flexibility - when have you got your Interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cristina dracea

Hi Lampylady,

I can't remember the exact questions asked but be prepared to talk about Team work, Sales, Customer Service and Flexibility - when have you got your Interview?
    hi; anyone got amy call back after the interview?

• Advertisement

I got called back for a 2nd interview - should be hearing this week whether or not I was successful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 508 ✭✭✭dobbs2210

I got called back for a 2nd interview - should be hearing this week whether or not I was successful

Best of luck, any idea of upcoming vacancies with VHI kilkenny? Nothing showing up on the website.

dobbs2210 wrote: »
    Best of luck, any idea of upcoming vacancies with VHI kilkenny? Nothing showing up on the website.

Unfortunately i wasnt successful..my 2nd interview must not have went as well as i thought did!

They probably wont be looking for new staff now until the new year but no harm checking their website once or twice a month..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

They have vacancies back up on their website if anyone is still looking.
    Closing date is 30th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Have an interview on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Starbar92

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Have an interview on Wednesday.

What kind of questions did they ask? I have an interview next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭me89

Starbar92 wrote: »
    What kind of questions did they ask? I have an interview next week.

I have one tomorrow myself. Would also love to know what kind of question's they asked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

me89 wrote: »
    I have one tomorrow myself. Would also love to know what kind of question's they asked.

They ask about working in a team, how would you go about keeping a customer on board even tho they wanted to cancel, they ask about your likes dislikes.

Apparently in the 2nd interview (if you get it) they ask you what you know about the company and general questions like that. If you get to the second interview they will ring to let you know if you got the job if you get an email well then it's not good news.

I know some one working there a few yrs and another 2 people I know had interviews a couple of weeks ago hence the reason I know the routine.

I was asked what skills I could bring from my current job to VHI.

I was asked why was I looking for a career change.

I was also asked a lot of questions about my IT skills.

I thought the interview went very well to be honest. Its more like a chat and the two ladies who conducted the interview were very nice. The questions are going to vary from person to person.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭memomtoo

Just wondering if anyone already working for VHI or already attending interviews there, how many rounds of interview is it for customer sales advisor?
    if you kindly share your experiences on shift pattern? they say its between 8am-8pm? and pay? what type of questions and how long did the interview lasted??tx
    how flexible are they with the shift patterns??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

Best of luck to you all in the interviews.

Mind me asking what roles you are looking to fill?

Got a call from them this morning.

Second interview on Monday.

I must have said something right in the first one.

Got a call from them this morning.

Second interview on Monday.

I must have said something right in the first one.
    Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Julietigs

How did the second round interview go for you?

I think it went well, much like i thought the first one did.

Two female interviewers again. One from the first interview and someone new.

Was given two scenarios to problem solve, asked what did i know about VHI, list my top three attributes and some questions that were similar to the first interview.

We were asked to bring our references, exam results and qualifications etc. I was told i would hear back from them the first week in September.

I'm quietly confident.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Julietigs

I had my 2nd round interview on Monday too, went similar to yours.
    I had two different women this time round though they were nice and I felt the interview went well...

Then again you just never really know how these things go. Just a waiting game now so fingers crossed.
    Best of luck!!

I think it went well, much like i thought the first one did.

Two female interviewers again. One from the first interview and someone new.

Was given two scenarios to problem solve, asked what did i know about VHI, list my top three attributes and some questions that were similar to the first interview.

We were asked to bring our references, exam results and qualifications etc. I was told i would hear back from them the first week in September.

I'm quietly confident.
    Julietigs wrote: »
    I had two different women this time round though they were nice and I felt the interview went well...

Then again you just never really know how these things go. Just a waiting game now so fingers crossed.
    Best of luck!!
    Let us know how it goes!

Spoke to one of my references earlier and he had a call from VHI this morning(Friday). The asked how i performed under pressure and did he reckon that i would be able to close a sale.

I'm not sure what to think now to be honest.

They must be interested in you when they contacted the referee - fingers crossed!

• Advertisement

Julietigs wrote: »

Best of luck!!

Did you hear anything yet? The wait is killing me.

Advertisement