Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VHI Kilkenny

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Have no personal interest in this, but keep checking the thread hoping you all get the news you're looking for. The wait is bad enough for a casual observer, so feel sorry for you all having to tough it out.

All I can say is good luck to you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Tuffy_totts

Nothing here either... Do u think it would be too cheeky to call them??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Have no personal interest in this, but keep checking the thread hoping you all get the news you're looking for. The wait is bad enough for a casual observer, so feel sorry for you all having to tough it out.

All I can say is good luck to you all.

Its been a month since the first interview and it has been a torturous wait at times. Something tells me that we will hear something tomorrow though. At the second interview i spoke to a girl who came the whole way down from Mayo for a job, i hope she is successful, its one hell of a journey to take. I also hope that everyone posting here is successful.
    Nothing here either... Do u think it would be too cheeky to call them??

I don't think it would be cheeky but they might not tell you anything other than they are still in the selection process.

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Its been a month since the first interview and it has been a torturous wait at times. Something tells me that we will hear something tomorrow though. At the second interview i spoke to a girl who came the whole way down from Mayo for a job, i hope she is successful, its one hell of a journey to take. I also hope that everyone posting here is successful.

I don't think it would be cheeky but they might not tell you anything other than they are still in the selection process.

True... Getting desperate lol

Mayo, that is a spin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

They seem to be in the process of sending out letters informing people to whether they were succesful or not. I know some one who get a letter yesterday informing them of their decision.

• Advertisement

obezyana wrote: »
    They seem to be in the process of sending out letters informing people to whether they were succesful or not. I know some one who get a letter yesterday informing them of their decision.

And and????????????

And and????????????

I heard a letter is bad news... Phone call is good news!

Dreading the post now tomorrow!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Julietigs

I heard a letter is bad news too! Oh I'm going to be so nervous seeing the postman come near my door tomorrow :-/

So fingers crossed :-)

If letters have already gone out and been received by some, I'm sure tomorrow will be the day of reckoning!!

Post here is usually before 10... I'll keep u updated!!
    Best of luck to us all ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

And and????????????

Haha sorry i should of said in their case it was bad news.

• Advertisement

Post lady been and gone... So still optimistic :-)

I won't be home till after 2, nervous to check what post will greet me lol

Its worse than Christmas eve :pac:

Its worse than Christmas eve :pac:

Lol yep :-)

I just want to know this has been the longest wait ever and I feel 2 I clock will never come!

Julietigs wrote: »
    I just want to know this has been the longest wait ever and I feel 2 I clock will never come!

Totally agree.... And they won't be giving a lot of notice if they don't contact us soon!!

Let us know as soon as u get home!!

Post gone and no post for me!! :-)
    So keeping the mindset "no news is good news" oh plzzzz ring us today and put us out of our misery!! :-)

Julietigs wrote: »
    Post gone and no post for me!! :-)
    So keeping the mindset "no news is good news" oh plzzzz ring us today and put us out of our misery!! :-)

If I stare hard enough at the phone it will ring ..... Right??????

I tried that and it hasn't worked for the past 2 weeks lol :-)

No post for me either.

• Advertisement

Tomorrow then??!

Tomorrow then??!

Here's hoping it is.

No post again today....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

I've been following this thread with interest and all I can say is fair play to you all for your patience but I really can't believe none of you have picked up the phone yet and asked what's going on! I would certainly have phoned them by now personally - it shows you are keen so you've nothing to lose and will at least let you know if you might be waiting much longer if they can't give an answer over the phone.

Ceist_Beag wrote: »
    I've been following this thread with interest and all I can say is fair play to you all for your patience but I really can't believe none of you have picked up the phone yet and asked what's going on! I would certainly have phoned them by now personally - it shows you are keen so you've nothing to lose and will at least let you know if you might be waiting much longer if they can't give an answer over the phone.

I actually tried calling this morning... But kept getting voicemail :-(

No one in hr to take my call but apparently selection process is still on going and hopefully well here in next few days! Apparently there is 40 positions

So next week then?

What about people who will have to hand in their notice?

Maybe the start date isn't the 22nd now. Personally I don't have to give notice as I'm unemployed but for the people that do have to give notice you would imagine they would have to be letting them know ASAP!!

They did say start date would either be 22 or 29 in my interview so I guess they have til Monday??

Hate the thoughts of waiting all weekend tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 aranhill

no post or call for me as well not sure if i should go for another job or not or a course VHI job looks good dam i wish they say yes or no give a start date dont even mind if it next month once i know one way or other

Advertisement