Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VHI Kilkenny

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 pug407

Eileenhj wrote: »
    Hi ya
    I had an interview. Heard nothing yet. But was told at interview that due to the high amount of interviews and by the time they got back to review them all that it could possibly be the 3rd week in January 16. They were looking for 10 people. So fingers crossed with me still. Did u have an interview? ??
    Hi thank you I had mine around the 9thof dec .. I was fortunate I knew a friend who worked their and he had all the questions and answers that he gave so I'm hoping but who knows .. Fingers crossed.. Good luck to you

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Eileenhj

pug407 wrote: »
    Hi thank you I had mine around the 9thof dec .. I was fortunate I knew a friend who worked their and he had all the questions and answers that he gave so I'm hoping but who knows .. Fingers crossed.. Good luck to you

Hiya.. did you hear anything yet? ??

Hi eileenhj , no I've not heard anything

Hi eileenhj , no I've not heard anything

Did you hear anything yourself ? I haven't got a yeah or nay yet .. So we will just see I suppose

Did you hear anything yourself ? I haven't got a yeah or nay yet .. So we will just see I suppose

Hi pug407

No nothing yet either. I'm giving it till next Friday 22nd. And after that i reckon I'm in the rejection list. Hoping till then. ☺

Hi pug407

No nothing yet either. I'm giving it till next Friday 22nd. And after that i reckon I'm in the rejection list. Hoping till then. ☺

Well I suppose it will have to be soon if they expect people to be able to give notice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,497 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Hi pug407

If it was me I'd just ring for an update. Nothing to loose.

road_high wrote: »
    If it was me I'd just ring for an update. Nothing to loose.

Tried ringing. .. can only find numbers for customer services etc. . Can't get through to reception or hr office personnel. Anyone got any contact numbers or email addressws would be great.

• Advertisement

Tried ringing. .. can only find numbers for customer services etc. . Can't get through to reception or hr office personnel. Anyone got any contact numbers or email addressws would be great.

What number did you ring eileenhj ?

What number did you ring eileenhj ?

I rang 056 7753001
    056 7753200
    1890 444444

I rang 056 7753001
    056 7753200
    1890 444444

We will find out this week anyway I'm sure ..

We will find out this week anyway I'm sure ..

Hi pug407

Well how did it go for you? ? Did you get the "unsuccessful" email too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Looking for staff. Can remember my interview a few years back, disaster:)

Advertisement