Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

-gaming pc for dayz-

Options
  • 18-04-2013 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

hi i want to make a gaming pc the only game i want to play on the pc is dayz i know how much gaming pcs are and i really need help to make a gaming pc as low of a price it can go and still play dayz on meduim to high settings,cheers,karl

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 The Splat

karl500 wrote: »
    hi i want to make a gaming pc the only game i want to play on the pc is dayz i know how much gaming pcs are and i really need help to make a gaming pc as low of a price it can go and still play dayz on meduim to high settings,cheers,karl

Hi I think most people would agree with me but this runs DayZ on high settings no AA (it's actually my rig):
    AMD Athlon II X3 450
    8GB RAM
    AMD Radeon HD 7750
    it will run it in fullscreen at 1080p no problem, it will just need some tweaking though I am sure you will be fine with tweaking it.

Cheers, Splat

• Registered Users Posts: 31 karl500

cheers,but whats the price for this rig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 The Splat

karl500 wrote: »
    cheers,but whats the price for this rig?

I got mine from hardwareversand.de for under 500 quid, if that's low enough.

Advertisement