Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi i am new :)

Options
  • 18-04-2013 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hey everyone i am new to boards :):P

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Well it seems you've found your way around but feel free to come back here and read our FAQ threads out on the main forum page.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 ConnorHunter

Hi everyone, I am new to the boards i.e. I am from canada, i am 25 years old.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Welcome ConnorHunter. Even though you're far away, you won't be found wanting for local company! We have a Canada forum right here!

Thanks Shield :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GirlyGirlxx

Hi everyone I'm new here and want to introduce my self.

I'm a 13 year old girl in first year from Dublin 13 area. The main forms I will be posting in are the ladies lounge, fashion and appearance.

• Advertisement

Warm welcome. :)

Advertisement