Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best mobile network ?

Options
  • 18-04-2013 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi all wondering what is the best mobile network to get for my mam and what deal ? on prey pay ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

What usage would she need? [about of text, calls and data?]

Are you buying a phone also?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Gummybear2013

Davy wrote: »
    What usage would she need? [about of text, calls and data?]

Are you buying a phone also?

She is more of a texter and calls here and there but not as much texting. She has a Nokia phone but not sure of the make , she is happy with the phone but just wants know what network is best for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

She is more of a texter and calls here and there but not as much texting. She has a Nokia phone but not sure of the make , she is happy with the phone but just wants know what network is best for her.

Tesco might suit. Spend €15, get another €15 credit free and then get unlimited texts after topping up by €15.

48months have an option for unlimited texts for €10 a month that includes 100 mins to mobiles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Gummybear2013

Davy wrote: »
    Tesco might suit. Spend €15, get another €15 credit free and then get unlimited texts after topping up by €15.

48months have an option for unlimited texts for €10 a month that includes 100 mins to mobiles

Thanks for telling me that, i think she looked into 48 but they told her the 10 euro offer is gone because you have to sign up before the 5th march which is a pity . Do you think might let her still get it ?

Advertisement