Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

T90xr - Best prices ?

• 18-04-2013 6:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,092 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, swapping out a t90si on Sat. Anybody see any good deals out there ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Grange builders prov, Baldoyle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,092 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Cheers LF, i'll bell them in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

dodzy wrote: »
    Cheers LF, i'll bell them in the morning.

230 is the best I've seen them for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭cikearney

Sometimes Argos have half prices electric showers. I bought a Mira Elite full price and saw it in an Argos brochure for €130

Apparently the XR has been superceded with the Z.

Grange looking for mad money (€289).

€235 is the best price I've got so far (local supplier )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭Tow

€209 for the T90Z 8.5kw in Woodies

Has anyone else found the T90Z to be much louder than the previous models?
    The XR was quieter than the SI and said so on the box. There is nothing on the Z box about its noise level. However (unsciencetifically but based on swapping like for like) I have found the XR not to be as powerful as the SI, but the Z seems to be slightly more powerful than the SI.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Tow wrote: »
    €209 for the T90Z 8.5kw in Woodies

Has anyone else found the T90Z to be much louder than the previous models?
    The XR was quieter than the SI and said so on the box. There is nothing on the Z box about its noise level. However (unsciencetifically but based on swapping like for like) I have found the XR not to be as powerful as the SI, but the Z seems to be slightly more powerful than the SI.
    Weird that, as I've just been told that the XR to Z changes were purely cosmetic.

The XR and Z have the mounting holes in the same place, but I think the pumps maybe different.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

If you want to know how all these modles differ than you should phone Earthridge Int. in Maynooth, as they are the official importer to Ireland, there are Grey Imports comming in here which are made for the UK market & for the big "Warehouse" stores in the UK and presures and voltages do differ.

Good thing Woodies is Irish and sell the Irish 230v versions... For €289 I would want it installed!

• Advertisement
Advertisement