Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

well maintenance person- east clare

• 18-04-2013 8:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Hi. Does anyone know of a person who maintains wells in east Clare? Thanks. Must be reasonably priced.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭pilate 1

Hi. Does anyone know of a person who maintains wells in east Clare? Thanks. Must be reasonably priced.

not a very specific post and impossible to answer.trouble with the well itself,pressure,electrical etc etc.

pm me if you like i believe youre answers are only 3 miles away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

I don't know what the issue is. We think the pump down the well isn't working. We've no water.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭pilate 1

I don't know what the issue is. We think the pump down the well isn't working. We've no water.

contact liam flannery well drilling mountshannon(woodpark pitch and put) he,ll put you right. better still just call to him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

Great. Will do, thanks.

Advertisement