Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pop up Tent

Options
  • 18-04-2013 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

A bit of a long shot but does anyone know how to fold a chad valley concertina tent, it is the one with the tunnel and the tower also. Does anyone have the diagram on how to fold it. Mods please feel free to move this if it should be somewhere else.

thanks in advance
    Eddie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Mr.Fred

eddiej wrote: »
    A bit of a long shot but does anyone know how to fold a chad valley concertina tent, it is the one with the tunnel and the tower also. Does anyone have the diagram on how to fold it. Mods please feel free to move this if it should be somewhere else.

thanks in advance
    Eddie

Been there kinda done that..

I bundled it up and used half a roll of tape. It's an unwieldy beast :D

Good Luck with that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I can never fold any pop up tent back the way it's supposed to go... ever... the one I have is currently stuffed into the hot press and if I open the door it pops out at me :\

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

i took the poles out and attempted operation flatten then shoved it behind their book shelves before it popped up again:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Any of the ones we've had fold in a figure of 8. Then its put in canvas shopping bag you can tie closed.

Advertisement