Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you plan to celebrate when it's over?

Options
  • 18-04-2013 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

My friend and I are going to burn our exam papers and other notes we won't need anymore, than have a party! Then I will spend at least about a week doing absolutely nothing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

SHOTS! Nah no I'm going to burn the good old exam paper go to Germany for 2 weeks then go to the Gaeltacht then to Italy :) Sounds like a good summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Jijsaw wrote: »
    SHOTS! Nah no I'm going to burn the good old exam paper go to Germany for 2 weeks then go to the Gaeltacht then to Italy :) Sounds like a good summer!

Woah... sounds like a good summer, indeed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Jijsaw wrote: »

Indeed. I'm planning to hibernate in my room for a week or two, and then, prepare for the Leaving Cert (not taking any chances, i'm getting 600 points xD).

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Indeed. I'm planning to hibernate in my room for a week or two, and then, prepare for the Leaving Cert (not taking any chances, i'm getting 600 points xD).

You should take a break for the summer! You don't want to burn yourself out either..

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭positivealf

Going to make a profit form my exam papers by selling them cheap to the kids that aren't bothered to do their homework or can't afford 5 euro exam papers and if that doesn't work out i'll burn them too. After JC im going to panic a bit then be glad that it's over and then have the best Summer i can possibly have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

While I have to admire your work ethic, that honestly is very pointless and I wouldn't advise it at all tbh. Two years is more than enough and anything you do get done in summer will be done again countless times by the LC if you're this motivated. If you want to do anything I'd say work on languages but do try make it recreational. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Take the summer off. The LC approaches subjects very differently and unless you have a teacher with you, you'll be working aimlessly.

The JC is your foundation for the LC. By summer it will be done, don't keep adding to it, without knowing what is going on top.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

Lol

spurious wrote: »
    Take the summer off. The LC approaches subjects very differently and unless you have a teacher with you, you'll be working aimlessly.

The JC is your foundation for the LC. By summer it will be done, don't keep adding to it, without knowing what is going on top.

That's what friends are for :D. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Oh how I dream of June the 17th, 4pm <3

• Advertisement

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Oh how I dream of June the 17th, 4pm <3
    June 21st 12pm <3 I'm gonna cry on that day.

Advertisement