Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Security system for monitoring motorbike

Options
  • 18-04-2013 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭

I'm moving into London soon. My room overlooks the place where I will be locking up the motorbike.

I was thinking of setting up a security camera pointing out the window at the bike.

Idealy it would be something on a 24 hour loop that I could just leave plugged in and only look at the video if I needed to. Road is well lit so doesn't need night vision.

Budget is sub 100.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Something like this would be the best around that budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

KoolKid wrote: »
    Something like this would be the best around that budget.

The light is unnecessary and the spec says it only supports SD cards up to 2gb which wouldn't store much.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The light can be left off. You did say you only wanted 24 hour retention.
    On a budget of €100 you are going to be very limited.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

KoolKid wrote: »
    The light can be left off. You did say you only wanted 24 hour retention.
    On a budget of €100 you are going to be very limited.

Yes but 2gb won't store 24 hours of video.

It only records on motion detection only.

• Advertisement
Advertisement