Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fuel additives to clean carbs

• 18-04-2013 9:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

hows things lads?

I think the carbs on my bike could do with a clean - id love to give it a go myself but I have very little mechanical knowledge and experience.

I was just wondering are there any additives I could mix in with the petrol that would do the job for me instead of taking the carbs apart?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,394 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Bit hard to make a recommendation without knowing what the problem is. What's wrong with the bike?

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭sonic85

runs rough and can cut out at idle at times. theres also a flat spot that sometimes occurs in second. ive asked a couple of lads about it and they told me it sounds like the carbs may be slightly blocked

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,394 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Balance the carbs.

Scrap the cap!

Advertisement