Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home screen, no "my forums or my threads" buttons displaying

Options
  • 18-04-2013 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭

Strange one, on the boards touch home page I normally have three buttons "latest" , "my forums" and "my threads".

However only "latest" is showing, but if I press the blank space where the others should be I can still access them.

Cant take a screenshot to show you but hope you understand my description.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Same thing is happening with me. The link is there all right but the button isn't showing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

It's very important that when you file bug reports for touch that you include your Phone OS version and Browser names/versions and information such as have you tried alternative browsers? Clearing your cache?

Danny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

It's very important that when you file bug reports for touch that you include your Phone OS version and Browser names/versions and information such as have you tried alternative browsers? Clearing your cache?

Danny
    Sorry, Android 2.3.4.
    Stock browser, opera mini and Boat Browser.

When I'm not logged in, I can see the latest, trending and browse tabs on opera mini, but not on Boat or Stock.

Similarly when I'm logged in, they show up on opera mini but don't on the other two.

Thanks davetherave, we've tracked down the issue.

The issue will be resolved in the next few minutes.

Danny

And we should be all fixed up now - thanks for the bug reports and death to Android 2.x!

Danny

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement