Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Promotional code for Permanent TSB

Options
  • 18-04-2013 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭

Hey

Was wondering does anyone have promotional codes for joining Permanent TSB new free banking? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

:confused:

Promotional code? As in...what...they give you free money or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 fjk49er

I noticed that they asked for promotion code too. Anyone have any idea about this? I'm thinking of switching my current account to save on account fees but may hold off until I can find out what these codes are about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

fjk49er wrote: »
    I noticed that they asked for promotion code too. Anyone have any idea about this? I'm thinking of switching my current account to save on account fees but may hold off until I can find out what these codes are about.

I have found nothing after looking all over web, need to contact them tomorrow to move.....still no idea.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 698 ✭✭✭belcampprisoner

don't keep all your eggs in one basket

more bank stress tests coming

Advertisement