Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what to look out for when viewing an unoccupied property

Options
  • 18-04-2013 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I am going to view a house next week, The house is unoccupied currently and has no fittings so I was wondering if there is anything extra that people would recommend to look out for or ask aside from the normal things to check for when viewing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭killers1

Hi Folks,

I am going to view a house next week, The house is unoccupied currently and has no fittings so I was wondering if there is anything extra that people would recommend to look out for or ask aside from the normal things to check for when viewing.

Your structural survey will pick up any of the important questions to be asked about the property. Just because you have an offer accepted you are not bound to the purchase until you sign the contracts, so you have plenty of time to ask all the questions you like before you commit.

Advertisement