Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best prepay deal for €20 a month?

Options
  • 18-04-2013 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

any recommendations on a prepay deal costing €20 a month, currently with vodafone, get free calls and texts to all vodafone numbers and my €20 credit. i would call a vodafone number a lot(better half on vodafone) but my credit is eaten up when i call any other network.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭ROVER

any recommendations on a prepay deal costing €20 a month, currently with vodafone, get free calls and texts to all vodafone numbers and my €20 credit. i would call a vodafone number a lot(better half on vodafone) but my credit is eaten up when i call any other network.

48 mobile unlimited mobile calls unlimited texts 3 GB of data 50 land line minutes. They use the O2 Network. All for €20.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

ROVER wrote: »
    48 mobile unlimited mobile calls unlimited texts 3 GB of data 50 land line minutes. They use the O2 Network. All for €20.
    thats sounds like a go deal, no hassle with coverage then either been on 02. can you get phones off them or does thier sim work in any phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

thats sounds like a go deal, no hassle with coverage then either been on 02. can you get phones off them or does thier sim work in any phone?

48 don't sell phones so you have to put their sims into any unlocked phone.

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    48 don't sell phones so you have to put their sims into any unlocked phone.
    kool thanks for that info

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Text FREENET to 50222 and youll get free data (150mb) as well as your free texts & calls for 20€ with vodafone.

Failing that 3pay on three is very good deal too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Get your O/H to move off Vodafone. Or get an unlimited plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

The current Meteor deal is suiting me nicely.

For 20e, I get free Meteor Calls and Unlimited Texts plus 250mb of data. I then use my 20 to get an extra 1gb of internet and 200 minutes to any network, so that leaves me with 200 mins, free Meteor calls, unlimited SMS and 1.25 gb of data for 20quid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Gummybear2013

i am with meteor love them and find service great . I top up 20 a month for free any network texts and 150mb internet :)

anyone on any of the emobile pre pay deals?

Advertisement