Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find private forums?

Options
  • 18-04-2013 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭

I used to be able to find these in 'subbed' but they're not there now. I also used to be able to find them in hosted>private but it seems like private is missing from that menu also.:confused:

I've tried various skins, thinking that it was available on some and not on others but no joy.

Help.:)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Are they particular forums that you have access to but aren't following, or are they other forums that you want to get access to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Sorry Zaph. Post wasn't too clear.

They are specific forums that I have access to but am not following. I thought I was but they're not showing up for me anymore. Perhaps I had never followed them, I can't recall for sure.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'll PM the links to you.

Advertisement