Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iadt animation entry requirements

Options
  • 18-04-2013 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi.

I've submitted a porfolio to iadt animation and am currently waiting to hear back from them. I'm a bit unclear about the process. I am currently doing a portfolio course which ends next week. Everything is goi g to be assessed by fetac and I wanted to find out. If iadt offer a place in may or just give out portfolio results and is it absolutely nessecery to get 3 distinctions to get into iadt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

Disclaimer: I could be wrong and the best bet is to give admissions a shout.

That being said it is my understanding that you add your portfolio score with your leaving cert (or fetac points) to give your final points.

So

Portfolio score (up to 600)
    +
    Leaving cert (up to 600)
    Or
    fetac score (up to 400)
    Or
    Mature Student Score (up to 399)
    =
    Final Points (max 1200)

The historical points for animation are on the cao website.

Advertisement