Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flashing Base Siemens 7010

Options
  • 19-04-2013 7:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hello

I have a eircom siemens 7010, there was a power cut last night and now the phone is flashing base. I have no longer got the manaual. Can anybody help me out, as i cant recieve or make calls, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Usually taking the phone off the base & replacing it solves this, but if it's not you may have to re-register the phone to the base.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

North Cork wrote: »
    Hello

I have a eircom siemens 7010, there was a power cut last night and now the phone is flashing base. I have no longer got the manaual. Can anybody help me out, as i cant recieve or make calls, thanks in advance.

Hi  North Cork,

I know it sounds basic, however Cushie Butterfield is right. A base re-set usually restores the phone to the normal settings.

Let me know if this does not resolve the issue.

Thanks, Mark

Usually taking the phone off the base & replacing it solves this, but if it's not you may have to re-register the phone to the base.
    Thanks for the help :)

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭North Cork

Thanks for the help

Mark
    Hello Mark

Unfortunately i tried the course of action mentioned, but it did not work, the phone is rented from your good selfes, do i need to log a fault

Joe

North Cork wrote: »
    Hello Mark

Unfortunately i tried the course of action mentioned, but it did not work, the phone is rented from your good selfes, do i need to log a fault

Joe

H Joe,

Can you PM me with your tel no: or eircom account number and I can run a few tests on the telephone line.

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement