Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shame on you Pfizer Newbridge

Options
  • 19-04-2013 8:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭

Despite the environmental restrictions that this multinational corporation must adhere to in relation to its premises and its surroundings and despite the fact they have an employee who every morning virtually maniqueres the perimiter against and strsy piece of paper have left a dead fox on its frontage at the Newbridge road, it was obivously a road kill, however it has been left there in full view of children going to school and passers buy.
    While I am a hunter myself and have shot foxes I have respect for mu quarry and dispose of it out of sight in a manner as to not offend people.
    Pfizerz please fo the right thing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

So you drive by it everyday and feel a) you should do nothing b) notify pfizer about it on boards.ie............good chap

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Whatever_fools

Have you contacted Pfizer to ask them to remove the dead fox? I assume that's why you've posted your complaint here, because you've contacted them directly and not have any luck? Have you considered maybe disposing of it yourself if it bothers you that much?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

This has to be a wind up????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

racso1975 wrote: »
    So you drive by it everyday and feel a) you should do nothing b) notify pfizer about it on boards.ie............good chap

No ... they clean up around it every day... do you find that acceptable ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭aSligoDub

Have you contacted Pfizer to ask them to remove the dead fox? I assume that's why you've posted your complaint here, because you've contacted them directly and not have any luck? Have you considered maybe disposing of it yourself if it bothers you that much?

Saves me typing the exact same.

• Advertisement

They clean around it everyday!!! A little bit less of the love up please, they dont employ everyone in the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭aSligoDub

They clean around it everyday!!! A little bit less of the love up please, they dont employ everyone in the country.

Love up? What did they say when you asked them to clean up the (councils) road?

Why have you left it for months without doing something about it?

I dont work for pfizer btw

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭coldcake

Im sure the kids would be more horrified to see you shoot animals than seeing roadkill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

No ... they clean up around it every day... do you find that acceptable ?

Some low level employee doesn't have a procedure for clearing away roadkill and you think Pfizer should be ashamed of themselves.

Overreact much?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,530 ✭✭✭✭ted1

coldcake wrote: »
    Im sure the kids would be more horrified to see you shoot animals than seeing roadkill

In fairness he doesn't do that in front of kids.

• Advertisement

smcgiff wrote: »
    Some low level employee doesn't have a procedure for clearing away roadkill and you think Pfizer should be ashamed of themselves.

Overreact much?

Thank you for your imput moderator, if thats constructive please remove my thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Thank you for your imput moderator, if thats constructive please remove my thread.

Well, you've two threads about this on the go, so that might be a good idea. BTW, I'm not a Kildare moderator.

smcgiff wrote: »
    Well, you've two threads about this on the go, so that might be a good idea. BTW, I'm not a Kildare moderator.

The second was started by a duplication while loading

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭deandean

Doesn't sound like something Pfizer Newbridge needs to be ashamed of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Thatnastyboy

Despite the environmental restrictions that this multinational corporation must adhere to in relation to its premises and its surroundings and despite the fact they have an employee who every morning virtually maniqueres the perimiter against and strsy piece of paper have left a dead fox on its frontage at the Newbridge road, it was obivously a road kill, however it has been left there in full view of children going to school and passers buy.
    While I am a hunter myself and have shot foxes I have respect for mu quarry and dispose of it out of sight in a manner as to not offend people.

SHAME ON YOU Liffy fishing, for leaving a dead fox on the side of the road in full view of children going to school and passers by, have you no shame?

Are you taking the pistachio ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

I doubt central Pfizer PR or CR monitor boards.ie for potential bad publicity. A much more sensible route may be to phone them if you think it's so important?.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Liffy fishing are you for real. It is not up to Pfizer to pick up road kill. If its on a public road its the council.
    You thread title is nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I was on some life saving drugs manufactured by Pfizer but I refuse to take them until this is sorted out. Shame on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Dang. OP needs some real problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

This thread = an utter piece of nonsense

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement