Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talk to..... Forum

Options
  • 19-04-2013 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am working for an Irish bank and have suggested that they add themselves to the " talk to " forum under the business heading.

Could someone send me a PM with contact details of who I need to speak to, and also costs, requirements etc.

They may not ultimately go for it but I thought it might be good for them to have a prescence on Boards ( and also allow me browse the site and claim it as research ;) )

Cheers

Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Nicola

Hi Paul,

The best thing to do is send an email to hello[at]boards.ie from a work email address-generally our media sales team facilitate Talk to enquiries so we could put you in touch with them that way.

Thanks,
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

Thanks for the quick reply, will send on the email now.

Cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement