Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Broadband Ireland Very slow

Options
  • 19-04-2013 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I signed up for the service when it was first launched and it was great for the first week I would get 14 meg of download speed no problem. But as soon as 5pm hits the speed goes down to less than 1 meg which is stupid for a new service that has just been launched, In the evening I can not do anything with that speed.
    The internet service provider I was with before I never had such a drop in speed in the evening...

I recommend not getting the service they customer support is rubbish and all their do is send you stupid troubleshooting steps to try and solve the issue which do not work and then try blaming my line on the issue when so many other customers are having the same issue. Because if you check sky's forums.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

You should either post this in the Broadband forum, or in the relevant thread here.

Advertisement