Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Walk in Shops

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

He shouldn't be stating anything, vendors aren't allowed to vend on boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I was in the vape shop across from waterstones the other day. They have all sorts of stuff, stingray clones, vamos, the iStick, nautilus mini, kanger stuff etc.

I got some halo torque 56, pretty good tobacco flavour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Interesting, the last time i was in there they had all rebranded dekang, and ego style stuff. I love Halo, must have a look in there again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I was in Cork today and stopped in a place next to Paul St. shopping centre. Was it 'Smoke e shop'? I dunno.

Italian guy there, Antonio, was sound out anyway. Shop not too bad but eliquid selection a little lacking. Got some Halo though - Tribeca. To be honest, I reckon its over hyped. Tastes similar to Vaping Dog and Drops liquids i've had which are much cheaper.

Lots of shops there, spotted 4 or more, its crazy.

Yeah there's loads in cork now but we really need a good one like e-smokeireland, ecigshop, cigatec. All the ones I've been in are selling mostly chinese juices or some italian ones and a fairly random collection of devices. Although that one on patrick street I mentioned above has some good stuff.

Vapourpal is pretty good but ballincollig isn't exactly city center.

I haven't been to the one in blackpool yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Yeah... I was down for an interview today.. If I get the job i'll pop out to Ballincollig!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

EGriff wrote: »
    I was in the vape shop across from waterstones the other day. They have all sorts of stuff, stingray clones, vamos, the iStick, nautilus mini, kanger stuff etc.

If its the guy across the road from the old pav i actually got a mockeeah pipe for christmas out of there.
    Usually i have somebody pick up my juice for me whenever theyre in town, will have to drop in and see what theyve got.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Thers's a store on Patrick St, Paul St and another on Oliver Plunkett St.

Are there others in the city centre I dont know about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

I think the guy next to murrays is getting a lot of new stuff in, could be worth checking out.

Just gonna bump this thread with my experiences doing a bit of shopping in cork today.

Passed a newish shop on Patrick Street called wicked vapes with a lot of RDAs and tanks in the window so popped in. Just wanted juice so I ask the guy if he has a list, so I wouldn't have to look at every bottle individually. He looks up from his laptop for 1 second and says "a list? No I don't". Looks back down to his laptop and says nothing else so I left.

Next I went up to the esmoke store a bit further up the street. They have lots of tanks, RDAs, new stuff from aspire, kanger and innokin, they even have wotofo stuff and mechs. Really friendly girl in there asks me what PG/VG ratio I use then pulls out a folder with all the juices listed with their flavour descriptions. So I bought €55 worth of coils and juice in there.

Don't think the first guy is gonna last too long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭j26m

Just gonna bump this thread with my experiences doing a bit of shopping in cork today.

Passed a newish shop on Patrick Street called wicked vapes with a lot of RDAs and tanks in the window so popped in. Just wanted juice so I ask the guy if he has a list, so I wouldn't have to look at every bottle individually. He looks up from his laptop for 1 second and says "a list? No I don't". Looks back down to his laptop and says nothing else so I left.

Next I went up to the esmoke store a bit further up the street. They have lots of tanks, RDAs, new stuff from aspire, kanger and innokin, they even have wotofo stuff and mechs. Really friendly girl in there asks me what PG/VG ratio I use then pulls out a folder with all the juices listed with their flavour descriptions. So I bought €55 worth of coils and juice in there.

I don't understand why websites don't have something like that. Put in your preferred vg and nic and it spits back what they have that would suit you (or thereabouts). It'd make scanning sites much easier.

j26m wrote: »
    I don't understand why websites don't have something like that. Put in your preferred vg and nic and it spits back what they have that would suit you (or thereabouts). It'd make scanning sites much easier.

Republic of vape have a flavour finder and all the juice details are front and centre without having to click into each juices own page, very well designed site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

My experience with that Esmoke shop on Patrick street has also been great on the two occasions I popped in. No girl in there when I went but a friendly lad, probably the owner as he was talking about visiting trade shows etc.

While I'm here I'll give a shout out to Vapourpal in Ballincollig too, also a great shop and friendly folk. They have a couch too which is a bonus. Haven't used it though, can't imagine just sitting there vaping while yer man is looking at me wondering who I am. To be honest, the other shops around town look thrown together as if it was some vaper's hobby experiment. The two shops I mentioned above look quite professional and well put together which is what will attract smokers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,053 ✭✭✭Doge

I found the guy in esmoke store really friendly also, the only con is that they dont seem to stock much juice, but have plenty of mods and atties.

They have another shop in paul street but havent checked it out.

Theree different vendor on oliver plunket street thats meant to have a better juice selection according to a friend of mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

New shop on the Main Street in Macroom - esmokestore, seems to be similar to the shop on Paul Street, Cork.

Advertisement