Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Deceit tort

• 19-04-2013 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

What is deceit tort?

I'm just looking into it, that's all because I was deceived in a personal relationship and it brought out a lot of emotional distress and affected me hugely. I can go into details if you wish but I'd rather not for now for this OP.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,753 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 cases but deceit ain't one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Slyderx1

were you taken for a monetary spin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Yellow_Sun

Slyderx1 wrote: »
    were you taken for a monetary spin?

No, I wasn't deceived for money.

It was a different type of deceit. I got involved with someone sexually, just the once and he enticed me to give out my address in disguise of having a gift for me and it was nothing but excuses. I suppose some sort of stealth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Slyderx1

Yellow_Sun wrote: »
    No, I wasn't deceived for money.

It was a different type of deceit. I got involved with someone sexually, just the once and he enticed me to give out my address in disguise of having a gift for me and it was nothing but excuses. I suppose some sort of stealth.
    try not to do it again so.

Advertisement