If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Pioneer SC 2022K AV, Pioneer BDPLX55 Blu-ray and suitable speaker for l

Options
  • 19-04-2013 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi Chris,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you but I was away and was still undecided about which AV to go for (as I intend to listen to music via it as well). I have finally decided on the following (if you stock them):

Pioneer BDPLX55 Blu-ray
    and
    Pioneer SC 2022 K AV 

I not sure on which speakers to go for that would match the above, I was thinking possible of something like the Q Acoustics 2000i 5.1 package with the Q2010i up-graded to either Q2020i or Q2050i; I would be very interested in your thinking in regards to speaker to match the above Av & Blu-ray combo!

I hope that you can supply the above mentioned AV & Blu-ray, if you can could you let me know the best price for the two including P&P to Mayo (Rep of Ireland). Also would it be possible to give quotes for them with a few different speaker packages (I intend to listen to music via the AV as well as for the watch films and TV).

Regards,
    Antony (WJA)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

WJA wrote: »
    Hi Chris,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you but I was away and was still undecided about which AV to go for (as I intend to listen to music via it as well). I have finally decided on the following (if you stock them):

Pioneer BDPLX55 Blu-ray
    and
    Pioneer SC 2022 K AV 

I not sure on which speakers to go for that would match the above, I was thinking possible of something like the Q Acoustics 2000i 5.1 package with the Q2010i up-graded to either Q2020i or Q2050i; I would be very interested in your thinking in regards to speaker to match the above Av & Blu-ray combo!

I hope that you can supply the above mentioned AV & Blu-ray, if you can could you let me know the best price for the two including P&P to Mayo (Rep of Ireland). Also would it be possible to give quotes for them with a few different speaker packages (I intend to listen to music via the AV as well as for the watch films and TV).

Regards,
    Antony (WJA)
    Anthony,

many thanks for the opp to quote - much appreciated!

Here are a few options:

Pioneer SC2022
    Pioneer BDPLX55 (tight stock at the moment!)
    Q Acoustics 2010i Gloss Speakers * 2 pairs 
    Q Acoustics 2000i Centre Speaker * 1
    Q Acoustics 2070 Gloss Subwoofer * 1

The original price was over £1800 - I can do them all brand new boxed at £1199.95

If you wanted to upgrade to the 2050i with the Graphite pack I can do the following:

Pioneer SC2022
    Q Acoustics 2050i Graphite Speakers * 2 pairs 
    Q Acoustics 2000i Centre Speaker * 1
    Q Acoustics 2070i Graphite Subwoofer * 1
    £1849.95

If you wanted a more upmarket option I can do the Monitor Audio BX5 AV 10 kit as follows:

bronze-bx5-51.jpg

Pioneer SC2022
    Monitor Audio BX5 Floorstanding speakers * 1 pair 
    Monitor Audio BXLCR Centre Speaker * 1
    Monitor Audio BX FX rear speakers * 1 pair
    Monitor Audio BXW10 Subwoofer * 1
    £1689.95

The speakers alone in this system retail at over £1200 - which means you are getting the BDPLX55 and the SC2022 at under £500!

Have a look at the BX5 review (at £500) here:
    http://www.whathifi.com/review/monitor-audio-bronze-bx5

Thanks again for the opportunity to quote and please don't hesitate to drop me a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 18 WJA

Hi,
    I have seen on your online site the Pioneer SCLX56 AV priced at a new lower price (as its been replaced by the SCLX57) do you still have any in stock for delivery to Mayo (Rep of Ireland), if yes what price?
    I will also require speakers that would suit both music and movies, would love to buy as package but will most likely have to buy in stages, as I wish to go for better AV (the SCLX56)!
     Regards,
    Antony.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,
    I have seen on your online site the Pioneer SCLX56 AV priced at a new lower price (as its been replaced by the SCLX57) do you still have any in stock for delivery to Mayo (Rep of Ireland), if yes what price?
    I will also require speakers that would suit both music and movies, would love to buy as package but will most likely have to buy in stages, as I wish to go for better AV (the SCLX56)!
     Regards,
    Antony.
    Hi WJA.

Unfortunately all the SC-LX56 have now gone and we can not get our hands on any more of them.

Might there be another amp that suit your needs?

What about a Denon AVRX3000 currently priced at £799
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/denon/avrx3000/deno-avrx3000

The Monitor Audio speakers mentioned above in previous posts would be the one to go for if your budget would stretch that far as the sound for both movies and music would be excellent.

Let me know what you think

• Registered Users Posts: 18 WJA

Thanks Kenny,

I will take a look at the Denon AVRX3000 and get back to you.

Antony

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks Kenny,

Antony
    Hi Antony.

No problem.

Let me know what you think of it.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks Kenny,

Antony
    WJA,

here are a few options including speaker packages ( which you were originally interested in)

Option 1
    Denon AVRX3000 ( excellent receiver) with Q Acoustics Q2000 5.1 package ( 2000i Centre, 2 * 2010 front / rears (pairs) / Q2070i Subwoofer - Retail is £1424 - Boardie Special price = £1299.95.

If you wanted to upgrade the Speaker system a little and put 2020i into the system at the front we can do the following:

Option 2
    Denon AVRX3000 / Q Acoustic 2020i Fronts / 2010i Rears / 2050i Sub / 2000i Centre - £1319.95

If you wanted to upgrade the Speaker system seriously and put 2050 floorstanders into the system at the front we can do the following:

Option 3
    Denon AVRX3000 / Q Acoustic 2050i Fronts / 2010i Rears / 2050i Sub / 2000i Centre - £1529.95

The same 3 Options including the New 5 star award winning Pioneer SCLX57:

Option 1: £1699.95
    Option 2: £1749.95
    Option 3: £1899.95

If you wanted to look at the Monitor Audio Bronze BX series with the same 2 receivers - I can do the following:

Denon AVRX3000 / Monitor Audio BX2 AV10 system ( BX2 Front speakers, BXW10 Subwoofer, BX LCR Centre, BX FX Rear speakers) - £1349.95

Pioneer SCLX57 / Monitor Audio BX2 AV10 system ( BX2 Front speakers, BXW10 Subwoofer, BX LCR Centre, BX FX Rear speakers) - £1799.95

Or with the BX5 Floorstanding option ( for the fronts) you would add just £149.95 with either receiver.

Finally you could also look at the exciting new Cambridge Audio Aero 5.1 which have received a stunning 5 star review in this months What Hi-Fi ( http://www.whathifi.com/review/cambridge-audio-aero-51 )  The system is the Aero 6 / Aero 3 / Aero 9 / Aero 5 and retails at £1925 for the complete system

With the Denon AVRX3000 we can do the complete Aero 5.1 system at £2099.95

With the Pioneer SCLX57 we can do the complete Aero 5.1 system at £2299.95

Hope that all gives you some food for thought - you are always better buying an AV Receiver in a 'bundle' where we can offer better value partnered with speakers!

Thanks again and please drop me a line if we can assist or if any of these packages are what you are looking for,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.