Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows 8

Options
  • 19-04-2013 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking to get windows 8 for a good price, any help?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 698 ✭✭✭belcampprisoner

if you have windows 7 don't get windows 8 you will not like it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Haha W8 is a very solid OS, you'll find lots of people complaining about it but if you have no touch screen you don't need to use any touch screen features, I don't. Regarding price I got it for like 20 quid I think, for an upgrade from W7. I reckon the cheapest price will still be an upgrade through Microsofts site

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Cerco

Haha W8 is a very solid OS, you'll find lots of people complaining about it but if you have no touch screen you don't need to use any touch screen features, I don't. Regarding price I got it for like 20 quid I think, for an upgrade from W7. I reckon the cheapest price will still be an upgrade through Microsofts site
    Not if you use wireless. Google wireless issues with Win 8.
    It is exasperating. Stay on Win 7 or even XP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

It's BA requests folks - can we keep on topic ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Cerco

long_b wrote: »
    It's BA requests folks - can we keep on topic ?
    Indeed it is, but it will only be a bargain if it functions properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭banchang

Advertisement