Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another UPC price increase

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

mambo wrote: »
    Same here ("complimentary" 25M - 30M increase, have digital TV too), except they want €5 a month extra. Guess I got off lightly...

I talked to a member of UPC's "Loyalty Team" and they offered me, instead of a €5 increase, a €6 reduction in price :D, provided that I signed up to a 12 month contract from today, which I was fairly happy to do. And I still get the speed increase. Result.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 muzzled2b

mine is going up by 4.35 per month, and they are increasing my internet speed to 150MB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Sarn

A €5 increase here, with no change in service, stuck on 30 Mb because of my modem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭DECEiFER

Sarn wrote: »
    A €5 increase here, with no change in service, stuck on 30 Mb because of my modem.
    http://www.upc.ie/speed/

If you sign-up there, you'll get a new modem and 50Mb. NOTE: Doing so incurs a new 12 month contract.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

In the end I received a new modem, upgraded from 30mb to 50mb and turned off HD on my TB subscription. My bill dropped by EUR10 per month. I had to sign up to a twelve month contract. Overall, I'm happy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement