Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which creche?

Options
  • 19-04-2013 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

Trying to pick a creche for my son and currently looking at Giraffe on Malahide Road, Bright Horizons in Swords and Kids Inc in Swords.
    Anyway experience of any of these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

I've heard great things about Kids Inc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭liamo

We've been in Kids Inc in Rathfarnham for the last 18 months and I can't speak highly enough about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Bright Horizons, AFAIK, has been take over by the Links chain and changes have been made in some practices which wouldn't make me recommend them. Giraffe aren't great either. I have heard good things about Kids Inc. Where are you based? The Anchor in Baldoyle is good, I've heard excellent reports for creche care there.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I was looking for part time hours with kids inc and they were very inflexible, bright horizons inridgewood was nice but very expensive, I've also looked at little apples in applewood, they were very accommodating and reasonable enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

lazygal wrote: »
    Bright Horizons, AFAIK, has been take over by the Links chain and changes have been made in some practices which wouldn't make me recommend them. Giraffe aren't great either. I have heard good things about Kids Inc. Where are you based? The Anchor in Baldoyle is good, I've heard excellent reports for creche care there.

I am in Donabate

• Advertisement
Advertisement