Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FITTING GLASS

Options
  • 19-04-2013 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

HELLO, HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP. THE CADDY HOLDING MY DUCATO 92 CAB WINDOW IN PLACE HAS RUSTED AWAY AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIT NEW ONE'S. THANKS...............................boyoh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

boyoh wrote: »
    HELLO, HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP. THE CADDY HOLDING MY DUCATO 92 CAB WINDOW IN PLACE HAS RUSTED AWAY AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIT NEW ONE'S. THANKS...............................boyoh

Do you mean the regulator in the side doors

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭boyoh

Yes.It's the top part of the regulator, the bit that holds the glass. I'm not sure if you need a special tool or is there is some handy method to get the glass into the rubber and caddy..............thanks.............................boyoh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Is it the little holder at the bottom of the glass thats gone, local garage here glues them on with windscreen urethane if they keep falling out, maybe a bit of aluminium and a couple of tek screw to make a loose bracket and some pu sealant.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭boyoh

Thanks Paddyp job done great to get a bit of help......................boyoh

Advertisement