Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oreo ice cream

Options
  • 19-04-2013 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭

Got this for €2.60 in Dunnes last weekend (half price)

Georgous thick flavourful vanilla ice team with broken oreos throughout (its 15% cookie)

Delicious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

I tried the oreo cones, i must say the cones are nice cause the cone is choclatey bourbon cone.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 vermilions

yeah 2.6 is a steal! bought two tubs :P might also get the cones to try...

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

By the off chance does anybody know where i can get oreos ice cream in dublin...i have tried super valus and dunnes etc but all seem to be out of stock..one of my kids going nuts for it..any help?:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

You could always just break them up into regular ice cream. I do not like it when the biscuit bits are rock solid after freezing. You can get any old vanilla and leave it out till its a little soft, then mix in broken biscuits.

I like using bourbons as they are quite strong tasting.

There is nearly always some vanilla on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

believe me i have tried that,but my son who is 9 has tasted the branded oreo stuff and only wants that.:-(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭OU812

Dunnes Donaghmede has it at €3 a tub this week. Near the back of the store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Saw this is Tesco today (full price €4.99) but said I'd try it. Think I actually said 'holy ****' when I tried it :o It's delicious, definitely recommend!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Saw this is Tesco today (full price €4.99) but said I'd try it. Think I actually said 'holy ****' when I tried it :o It's delicious, definitely recommend!

You can get it as part of a deal though at the moment -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057047573

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

vicwatson wrote: »
    You can get it as part of a deal though at the moment -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057047573

Great deal, saw it actually and even was buying a Chicago Town pizza at the same time, but already had all the DVDs on offer and don't drink alcohol or soft drinks. Suppose could have gotten them and given them to someone else but decided to save the fiver difference between the deal and ice-cream/pizza by themselves.

I find it up there with the b&j/hd tubs of the same in terms of flavour, so the price isn't too awful (though would welcome seeing it on offer by itself!)

Advertisement