Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap & CHEERFUL Mousmat

Options
  • 19-04-2013 10:10pm
    Site Banned Posts: 256 ✭✭

Using a 10yr old Dell yoke at the min.

Was looking at this baby:p (seriously) but I don't know, are these big ones worth it?

This one maybe.

Not for gaming, just normal stuff.

why am I asking this here:confused::pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,453 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

I use a Logitech optical wireless mouse on a plain white IKEA desk and believe it or not I have found that the best mousemat is a plain blank sheet of A4 paper.

v200-cordless-notebook2121.png

Serious, try it!

• Site Banned Posts: 256 ✭✭Dr Silly Bollox MD

coylemj wrote: »
    I use a Logitech optical wireless mouse on a plain white IKEA desk and believe it or not I have found that the best mousemat is a plain sheet of A4 paper.

v200-cordless-notebook2121.png

Serious!
    Trying as we speak:pac:, it's moving abit, do you sellotape it to the table? Probably just have to get use to it.

Definitely cheap anyway!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,453 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

No, you don't need sellotape and you will get used to it.

And no need to press the quote button when there's nobody else around except the two of us!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭U_Fig

I'm use my leg most of the time especially on my HTPC. Again ye get used to it.. Optical mice are best used on matte finishes.. I used a wodden table for years..

Advertisement