Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft charged me €2.49 for what?

• 19-04-2013 11:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭

It says MSFT *WINDOWS ST 2.49 DR in the description which led me to believe that MSFT = Microsoft. But I haven't got a clue what WINDOWS ST is and why it took 2.49 out of my card? I know it's a tiny amount, and that I shouldn't be bothered, but I'm bothered when I don't have a clue what the charge was for. Can someone enlighten me, please? It's puzzling me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

I do apologize for this time-wasted thread as-well as the double post but I found the reason. Sorry again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

What was the reason??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

Jayd0g wrote: »
    What was the reason??

Yeah ! I want to know as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

card on xbox kid bought avatar item?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

It'll be an app or a game of some kind for the phone or some ****.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Jayd0g wrote: »
    What was the reason??

OP has been online since you asked this so I guess it will remain a mystery as he doesnt want us to know what is was it seems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Emm...Okay..... It was an app I bought from the Windows store. I had other threads I was paying more attention to because I thought that this one was over and done with....... Well.. now you all know, I hope you all sleep better :P

Advertisement