Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic Viera power cord?

• 19-04-2013 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Anybody know where I would be able to find one of these cheap around the city? I am just hoping it is the power cord and not the television itself!
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

What does the connection look like, on both of my TV's its just a normal "kettle" plug;
    2m-right-angled-power-lead.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭The Sky

Yeah that's the one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

As long as it doesn't have a box along the cable, then any "kettle plug" (dont know what the real name of it is) will do. You probably have one lying around the house, computers use them, the plug side of some laptop power cables used them, plus plenty more.
    Other wise any electrical shop and I think I seen plugs like that in Tesco too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

I have plenty of Kettle leads available only difference with the panasonic one is they clip into place but any lead will do...give me a shout and I will happily give u one for free...based in city.

Advertisement