Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Cheat on your boyfriend, not your work-out"

Options
  • 20-04-2013 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey guys,

I was in America back in 2011 and I saw a girl with a brilliant work-out top:
    It was bright pink with the phrase "Cheat on Your Boyfriend, Not Your Workout" in black on the back.

I know 'Cheat on your girlfriend...' was a Reebok campaign in Germany that was cancelled, but I thought it looked like Nike.

Anyways, long story short, it's always been in my mind, and I'd love to get my hands on one (took my time, I know)

If anyone knows where I could find one, let me know, I'd really appreciate it!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

Why dont you get one printed up at one of the t-shirt shops?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 inquisitive89

Thanks.

I've looked up some online, but can't seem to find any that ship to Ireland that I like. I hadn't even thought about going into an actual t-shirt shop, that's a good idea, I'll try that (Ha, clearly way too much time online, I'd forgotten you could buy things outside!)

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭DULLAHAN2

Check out http://www.camdenclothing.ie/ ive got t-shirts from them before, friendly service. I have no affiliation with them.

Advertisement