Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nightforce Rings

• 20-04-2013 2:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭

Lads,
    What rings are you using for the long range/ftr shooting?

I ordered the Nightforce Steel rings and rail. Mostly because I went with a NF scope. I always prefer to match components as much as possible.

However, they are a bit pricey and I was wondering if they are worth the money or if there are better rings for the price out there.

Slan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭dev110

Your nearly there with your Savage FTR and Nightforce scope. What ever you do don't skimp on the mounts.

I had a set of NF mounts on my rifle and couldn't fault them. I've seen some Warne mounts on the firing line but I've never been a fan of them tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭ruger1894c

i had a set of warne on my savage with a near manufactoring rail but changed to a set of nightforce rings on a near rail its well worth the extra few bob

Advertisement