Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Landlord New Address

Options
  • 20-04-2013 3:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

So, I've just received documents from my old landlord through PRTB, to my new address. How have they gotten it?

It's freaking me out to think they know where I live.
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭ladysarah

the PRTB have your address through your PPS. number. Each landlord has to registar the tenancy and your new landlord registered you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 Honey and Milk

So, I've just received documents from my old landlord through PRTB, to my new address. How have they gotten it?

It's freaking me out to think they know where I live.
    Any ideas?

So you thought you were going to get away without paying your rent or for the damage you caused?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭odds_on

So you thought you were going to get away without paying your rent or for the damage you caused?
    My first thoughts as well - though we could be wrong!

Glad to see you back again, Milk and Honey - newly register on boards with your old name and only two posts!!

Advertisement