Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 34 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

Padkir wrote: »
    Has Lambert gone off for Southampton??

Yes, on 63 mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Yes, on 63 mins

Injured ? Will make my gW 36 quandary easier

Stoke penalty
    Walters goal
    Crouch assist

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Shamozzle

Stoke penalty
    Scored by Jonny Walters.

Please West Ham hold on to your CS I need this so badly. Martin and Baines CS gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

Yes, on 63 mins

Balls... Had him captain...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

On bad days, I get bitter....Arsenal and West Ham concedeeeeeeeeeeee :pac::pac::pac:

Goal Nolan WHM
    Carroll assist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭G1032

Aaaaaggghhhhh
    O'Brien on the bench. 9 points so far. Please Wigan score a goal to lessen my pain!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

G1032 wrote: »
    Aaaaaggghhhhh
    O'Brien on the bench. 9 points so far. Please Wigan score a goal to lessen my pain!

Go away outta that, I've Jussi and Demel, hold them out!!:D

Giroud sent off!

FFS!!!! Giroud Red card :mad:

Was thinking of ditching Giroud anyway. 3 game suspension with only 4 left makes that easy now.

Ironic, some guy with Giroud was laughing at Mertesacker owners because Giroud got 11 and Mert didn't start in the first DGW game.

#karma

West Ham CS secured. 17 points from Jaask and O'Brien(and maybe a few bps), lovely. 32 for the day with 4 to play including captain Suarez.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

If Cameron comes on for a 1 point 10 minute cameo after Stoke keep as CS i am going to fuck the laptop out the window! FACT!

I ****ing knew it!!! Pulis you GEEBAG!! Had Davies on the bench too ffs!

I ****ing knew it!!! Pulis you GEEBAG!! Had Davies on the bench too ffs!

LOL. O'Brien on the bench for me. I hate this bloody game sometimes.

Insert Ned Stark meme.

Brace yourselves.

People who usually do sh!te but got a triple Stoke Cleanie and Walters Captain are coming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Yeah Cameron has to go at this stage. Jussi doing the business though, happy with that.

Hello Mr. Van Persie. Giroud, Walcott, Cazorla, Berbatov, Lambert and Michu all did nothing as captain.

Over to you good sir!

C_71_article_1592801_image_list_image_list_item_0_image-664222.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

roryc wrote: »
    I've put Zab as first sub behind Fellaini and Sagna. Not sure if it was a good decision.

Obviously I changed my mind and played Zab. This game can be so frustrating.

Another disaster of a week, six players played including my captain and none scored higher than 3 points. I don't think it even matters if RVP performs or not now, GW will be bad either way. Michu had a few chances too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Mertesacker should return 15 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Devia wrote: »
    Jussi doing the business though, happy with that.

Left him on my bench:(

24 so far & might scrape a bonus point for Martin.Up to Hazard,Suarez & Captain RVP to save this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,779 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Dunno why everyone freaks out during gameweeks like this, anyone doing well has a shit team. Chill.

Sold Cazorla, Fellaini and Berbatov for Lukaku, Michu and Bale.

So far, the 2 hits have cost me 5 points as Michu matched Cazorla and Lukaku got an assist whereas Berba did nothing. Any attacking points from Bale and I'm laughing.

7 players now for the DGW in 36. Having said that, I might get Hart instead of Robles/DDG for the double.

What a sh!t week. 16 points. A third of them from Sagna. I had one decision to make this morning and that was which two to play from O'Brien, Zabaleta and Fellaini. Big fail leaving O'Brien out. Hope Zabaleta keeps a clean sheet now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

thank you Mert and Davies.

31 with DDG, RVP and Yaya to go.

as long as Bale does fúck all and captain VP does something, I'm laughing.

Some sneaky points from Yaya would be a nice cherry on top.

I hope Zab doesn't play! My two 50/50 decisions today were Zab/Sagna to start or Michu/Suarez for captaincy. As has been the case all season I'll likely fail on both!

@FG I'm also looking at Hart but he needs to justify that massive pricetag. I'm not convinced Robles plays both games...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

3 captain fails in a row with Michu this week. Limping out of this years fpl season now:o As long as I stay within the top 50k, I'll be happy enough though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

My defense returned 24 points with DDG still to play, Def a record for me this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

crap day that, 12 points from 5 players. left sagna on the bench with 6. and a lot of people will have gained points with the west ham cs and the mertesacker goal/cs. reckon he's probaly picked up 15 points from today.

glad i din't put michu as captain though as i was kind of tempted to for a bit of a differential. RVP might still do nothing but at least neither did michu.

If you have RVP it would have been silly not to captain him. The coin toss was for those of us that didn't - Suarez or Michu.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

18 with Enrique, De Gea, Bale and captain RVP to go. Have Wilson on my bench if Enrique doesn't play. If Bale doesn't its a one point Sissoko!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Shocked to see clean sheet points,a rare occurrence this season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

FPL BONUS PREDICTIONS – COURTESY OF THE BAP CHAP

Norwich 2 Reading 1 - R.Bennett 3, Martin 2, E.Bennett 1 (in the mix B.Johnson, Snodgrass)
    Fulham 0 Arsenal 1 - Mertesacker 3, Koscielny 2, Szczesny 2
    QPR 0 Stoke 2 - Crouch 3, Walters 2, Jerome 1, Begovic 1 (in the mix Whelan, Shotton)
    Sunderland 1 Everton 0 - Sessegnon 3, A.Johnson 2, O’Shea 1
    Swansea 0 Southampton 0 - Hooiveld 3, Cork 2, Williams 1 (in the mix everyone)
    West Brom 1 Newcastle 1 - Gouffran 3, Jones 2, Cisse 1 (in the mix Brunt)
    West Ham 2 Wigan 0 - Nolan 3, Jarvis 3, O’Brien 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

34pts with all my so called big hitters to play....Gerrard, Bale, Suarez & Captain RVP. I had 3 defenders with 3 clean sheets 1st time all season plus an assist for O'Brien.

23 with 3 bps to come from Mertesacker. Have 5 left to play. De Gea, Enrique, Bale, RVP (c) and Suarez.

Should be another good week.

FPL BONUS PREDICTIONS – COURTESY OF THE BAP CHAP

I've no hope of a BP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,937 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

32 from 5
    couldnt decide on a capt so took a punt
    on sess which worked out ok
    not having rvp makes this one week if there ever was
    one to have a go at someone
    monreal making up for his zero last week and paid
    off having sagna as well

time to get rid of berba
    hart,evra,zab bale coutinho suarez to come but
    i cant see any of the above going mad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

roryc wrote: »
    If you have RVP it would have been silly not to captain him. The coin toss was for those of us that didn't - Suarez or Michu.

It was the sensible thing to do for people with him but I'm about 40 points off the money places in a league and with time running out i need to try something different. had a feeling michu might score big today and hence the reason i was considering him because i knew most would go with rvp and i'd gain nothing but then i just went with what i thought was best for my team rather than trying to guess what others will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

Fellani and michu both playing off the front man today.

Michu drew blank but a few chances I heard, 4 shots on goal.

I though Fellani would be off Anichebe too when I saw lineup, but according to average position (soccernet) he was deep again, even behind Osman!

It looks like Miralles has a big effect on lineup and plays very far up the field. Moyes then uses Fellaini deeper.

Maybe at home next week to Fulham might be different though...Everton will really be attacking I expect...

36 and up around the 11000 mark, very happy. Hazard, captain RVP, clichy, Suarez still to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

keane2097 wrote: »
    Dunno why everyone freaks out during gameweeks like this, anyone doing well has a shit team. Chill.

3 of the last 5 weeks have been like this all them other teams are closing the gap.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Skippy44

A whopping 18 pts from 6 so far. Begovic with 7 highest and Chim chimney Giroud with -1 lowest. Actually if I hadn't been making an absolute bollyox of the rest of my team over the past few weeks I'd have shipped Begovic too :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

30 with Bertrand, Bale, Suarez and RVP (c) to go. I'm pleased, staying inside top 10k for now and should stay there this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Dónal wrote: »
    36 and up around the 11000 mark, very happy. Hazard, captain RVP, clichy, Suarez still to go.

I need him to play today...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Did Lamberrlt get injured yesterday ? Taken off after 62 mins

Manchester City XI to face Spurs: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Milner, Tevez, Nasri, Dzeko.

ESPNFC: Gareth Bale starts for Tottenham against Manchester City.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

#THFC XI v Man City: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Assou-Ekotto; Dembele, Parker; Dempsey, Bale, Sigurdsson; Adebayor. #EPL

Zabaleta starts. Need a goal from him after I switched him in for Sagna last minute

• Advertisement
Advertisement