Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 34 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Yeah pretty sure he won't be playing again this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

disaster.

Suarez, Mata and Bale do the business.

it's all on captain RVP tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Saurez and Mata rescuing my GW.

45 with RVP(c) left to play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,065 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

On 55points with captain RVP to play tomorrow. Would love to hit 70 points

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Should have been sent off. Disgraceful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Should have been sent off. Disgraceful.

Presume you didn't have him then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Had a choice of Sturridge and Townsend for my final spot this week, guess who I went for:( ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

Time to to get Suarez out of my team, great send off. See you in August!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Not being funny here but is there any chance Suarez could get some bonus points?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,623 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Not being funny here but is there any chance Suarez could get some bonus points?
    He will definitely be. Probably the 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭G1032

Goal and assist. He's good for 2 or 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

United winning the league tomorrow night won't be good. I can see widespread rotation. De Gea could be in trouble particularly as Lindegard will need a few games.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

deserved goal for suarez he had a great appetite throughout the game and looked hungry all day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Nice point from Suarez. So frustrated I got both 50/50 decisions wrong again and didn't captain him or keep Sagna ahead of Zab. Both decisions made at 11am on Sat morning, need to start sleeping in!

If RVP goes wild tomorrow my seasons over. Could do with minus figures from him tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,623 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Lemlin wrote: »
    United winning the league tomorrow night won't be good. I can see widespread rotation. De Gea could be in trouble particularly as Lindegard will need a few games.
    Tomorrow would be a great night to start as I've 7 points coming off the bench from Boruc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Suarez is a must for 3 bonus points with goal & assist...I'm on 54pts with Captain RVP 2mo night & pre bonus pts.

Alot of people sweating on the games top points scorer firing a blank tomorrow night. That's one group I would not want to be in....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

57 with DDG, Rafael and Rooney to play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,938 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

on 53 with evra to play
    bps for cpt sess bale and suarez i reckon

Will Suarez really be banned? Was watching the game in the gym but missed the incident. What an idiot if he has, Pool have a great run to finish the season.

On 42 with bps expected for Mertesacker, Suarez and Bale.

RVP (c) and De Gea to go tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

roryc wrote: »
    Will Suarez really be banned? Was watching the game in the gym but missed the incident. What an idiot if he has, Pool have a great run to finish the season.
    Got 6/7 games for something similar with Ajax so I'd say near certainty unfortunately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Bonus points are up, 3 for Mert and Suarez, 2 for walcott :) Brings me up to 58 with RVP (C) and DDG to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Bonus points added.

After transfer costs to bring RVP back in I'm on 17 :o:o with de Gea, Evra and Van Persie (C) left to play tomorrow. Hoping for a few goals from RVP or will be a disaster week!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

52 points after baps, accidentally captaining bale worked out lovely in the end haha! Still have RVP, Evra and de Gea to play tomorrow! A clean sheet and 1 goal from RVP ( and no more ;) ) would top the gameweek off well!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Jax Teller wrote: »
    Yep was last week . Needs another 5 to get a ban .

5 teeth?

53 for the week with RVP (c) and De Gea to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

35 with De Gea and RVP (c) to go, would have been looking at an extra 14 if Bennett hadn't come on for Mickey Turner, stolen his goal and given away a goal Turner wouldn't have conceded!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

21 !!!! DDG Rafael and captain RVP left !!! 4 0 please. 3 for RVP and one for Rafael or De gea :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Padkir

35 with De Gea and RVP (c) to go, would have been looking at an extra 14 if Bennett hadn't come on for Mickey Turner, stolen his goal and given away a goal Turner wouldn't have conceded!

That seems ... feasible...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

61pts after bonuses with Captain RVP left to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Padkir wrote: »

when turners concerned anythings possible:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

35 with DDG, Evra and RVP (c) to play.

Average at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

km79 wrote: »
    21 !!!! DDG Rafael and captain RVP left !!! 4 0 please. 3 for RVP and one for Rafael or De gea :D

In the same situation but I only have 19 points!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Padkir wrote: »

I was downplaying it if anything, if Mickey T stayed on the pitch it probably would've been at least 2 goals and an assist. I was even considering betting on him being the highest points scorer of the week, but there were no odds on him. That's how good he is :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,065 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

66 with cap RVP to play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

36 with RVP (C) and Rafael to go. This goalie thing is recking my head, had Begovic last week, and McCarthy on the bench. McCarthy went crazy, and got like 12 points, while Begovic got me one. I won't be caught twice I said, so I subbed Mac in for Begovic. McCarthy gets 3, while Bego gets 7, ah so head wrecking.

45 with Evra and De Gea to play. Would have been 58 if I hadn't made two last minute changes. Nice luck Spacecowboy! Wouldn't think many captained Bale.

Need United to win to 0 and RVP to do absolutely nothing. #prayforroryc

evra left

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Shamozzle

69 with Bentekkers to play. Who needs RVP.

• Advertisement

roryc wrote: »
    45 with Evra and De Gea to play. Would have been 58 if I hadn't made two last minute changes.

Need United to win to 0 and RVP to do absolutely nothing. #prayforroryc

and evra to score

its an age since i had a defender score a goal with a cleanie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

buyer95 wrote: »
    36 with RVP (C) and Rafael to go. This goalie thing is recking my head, had Begovic last week, and McCarthy on the bench. McCarthy went crazy, and got like 12 points, while Begovic got me one. I won't be caught twice I said, so I subbed Mac in for Begovic. McCarthy gets 3, while Bego gets 7, ah so head wrecking.

I've decided this season that I was better off just playing one good expensive keeper all the time (e.g. De Gea/Hart) and having a really cheap 2nd keeper who will just cover you if your main keeper doesn't play. If anything if just gives you one less thing to think about each week!

thunderdog wrote: »
    I've decided this season that I was better off just playing one good expensive keeper all the time (e.g. De Gea/Hart) and having a really cheap 2nd keeper who will just cover you if your main keeper doesn't play. If anything if just gives you one less thing to think about each week!

I agree. Got stung too many times this year with a Jussi/Begovic combination and then Begovic/Bunn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭G1032

38 with RVP (c) and DDG to play. Last minute decisions to hold off on the Fellaini to Bale transfer and putting Zabaleta into the team instead of O'Brien (took O'Brien out at about 11:28!!) cost me dear, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. Lost no ground in my money leagues so no damage done.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭moreau

thunderdog wrote: »

Agree with one goalie policy but why an expensive one?

Have a look at points:

Hart 132
    Jussi 132
    Bego 130
    Mign 128

Clean sheets so hard to predict...

mailburner wrote: »
    and evra to score

its an age since i had a defender score a goal with a cleanie

I'm not sure I've had a defender score this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Jussi/Bego rotation has worked well for me this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

35 with DDG and captain RVP tomorrow.

shocked I'm still in the top 1000 after today tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

3 BP's for Suarez and I even got 2 for Martin.Theo with 2 also brings me up to 47 with Captain RVP to play.

60 points, captain RVP still to go. Just outside the top 10000 now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

45 with de Gea, Rafael and RVP(c) tomorrow. Gone up globally, but red arrows in all my private leagues unfortunately.

• Advertisement
Advertisement