Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Itemised listing on phone bill (account in credit)

Options
  • 20-04-2013 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭

Hi, hopefully someone can help me with this issue. In my latest bill i can't access an itemised listing. The account is in credit and was in credit when the bill issued. On the "Itemised Listing" tab there's a drop down menu that should offer "call data" but for this bill it says no call data.

Regards

minibear

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

minibear wrote: »
    Hi, hopefully someone can help me with this issue. In my latest bill i can't access an itemised listing. The account is in credit and was in credit when the bill issued. On the "Itemised Listing" tab there's a drop down menu that should offer "call data" but for this bill it says no call data.

Regards

minibear
    Hi minibear

I'm sorry to hear of this, I'll try to havethis looked into but in the meantime would you like me to email you a copy of the itemisation of your bill? Please PM me your eircom account details if so.

Regards

Al

Advertisement