Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moycullen from Westwood via Bus?

Options
  • 20-04-2013 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Quick question I was hoping to resolve since no bus company likes answering their telephones on a Saturday :P

Just wondering if either Citylink or Bus Eireann will stop for me at the Westwood Hotel if I put my hand out going outbound to Moycullen?

Thanks in advance,
    Shanley.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

I've heard that they might, but then again they might not (in other words, they occasionally have done, but they also have not). They're not obliged to, so it could depend on the driver at the time. Not worth the risk. You'd be better off at the bus stop opposite the Newcastle entrance to NUIG or at the Abbey on Francis St.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I get bus eireann and city link buses on that route a lot. Citylink won't stop there. Bus eireann might but I wouldn't risk it. You are better off walking into the post office in newcastle, its about 15 mins from the westwood. Both citylink and bus eireann will definitely stop there.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

Citylink would definatly pick you up there!

Advertisement